Monday, September 8, 2014

My favorite anime of the year



 http://cdn.blu-raydefinition.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/watamote-complete-collection-bluray-cover.jpg?43a9dd

I just got done re-watching Watamote and wholly shit it just gets funnier every time.  For those of you that haven't seen it, its a show about a very socially awkward high-school girl and the lengths she goes to to be popular.  I think what makes it so good is that even though it is taken to the extreme in the show everyone can relate at least to an extent that feeling of trying to fit in.  Anyway for you that might have missed it I recommend it highly.  On a side note I wanted to give a shout out to my favorite anime vender, Roberts Anime Corner Store.  They have hands down the best customer service out there.  Questions, comments, concerns they are always quick to respond to emails.  The weekly newsletter that Roberts puts out is great as well, keeps you up to date with what is going on with releases and industry news.  So if your looking for anime, manga or other goodies you should definitely check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment