Monday, November 17, 2014

Its Here Its Here!

Well after a 5 month wait my new Subaru is finally here!  Picked it up last weekend and have just over 300 miles on the clock so far.  I'm still getting through the 1000 mile break in so I haven't really opened it up but it is plenty quick without getting on it.  The ride is definitely firm but not harsh by any means.  The seats are really pretty comfy for a sports bucket and there heated which has been nice since it has turn off quite cold recently.  Wholly balls can it CORNER!  Subaru really does know what there doing when it comes to all-wheel drive systems, its like its on rails.  The fuel mileage is just over 22mpg combined city and highway which inst much worse then my old forester at 25, it is a 300hp motor so I cant complain to much.  I'm quite pleased with it so far and it was definitely worth the wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment